Trying my best to finish some UFO's

I've been working for hours every single day this week to finish some old UnFinshed Objects. 

I finally have some ideas for how to finish the edges on my 1" hexies quilt.

UFO's in progress


I'm excited to pass this on to one special girl with the biggest smile in the universe.

UFO's in progress


And my mom saw this on her last visit and now the batiks will have a home instead of gathering dust in the back of my craft closet. 

UFO's in progress

I'm so excited to finish all three of these that I'm flitting from one to the other very happily.  My house is a disaster with piles of supplies for three projects spread out everywhere, but I'm a happy, happy crafter.

6 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love those hexies!

Debbie said...

happy, happy = excellent!

Cassie said...

So pretty! It always feels so good to be finishing things up like that!

Prof. S (the enchanted bobbin) said...

I love that state of being -- messy but oh-so-inspired! Can't wait to get back there again.... Have fun!

Gina said...

Love the quilt for the smiley girl and the hexies. They all look like projects that will be fun finishes!!

melissa said...

hooray for finishing up old projects! i need to channel some of your energy i think!
after seeing your hexies in person wednesday i have to say they are by far my favorite!
well, except for your fwq... and probably some other amazing things you've made... but really those hexies are stunning!

Post a Comment

You are awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment :)